Saturday, April 11, 2009

5. WHO TURNED YOU ON?

DID YOU GET TURNED ON WHILE or AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO CLIPS?

BY WHOM?

WAS IT

the BLONDE BABE




OR

the BLOND HUNK ?




The blonds featured in the videos are, namely:

KIM CATRALL : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Cattrall



JASON LEWIS : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Lewis_(actor)




If you got turned on by the GUY, {i.e. you got hard [if you're a guy}


OR you got wet [if you're a girl)}, I assume you know what it means... And If it was the GIRL that turned you on, well, I know you get it.


('Gelo's comment: Sa lahat naman ng lugar sa stage pa nagwater-water..!)

(Gelo is my best buddy who's the only one who knows I'm bi... I'm just kinda new to all of this and I completely trust him to keep everything about me a secret, Ill be including some of his comments in my posts)


If you DIDN'T GET TURNED ON, maybe perhaps it's either because:

1. it's too hilarious it didn't make you horny
2. you've seen these scenes before
3. you've been watching too much hardcore stuff this is too 'tame' and 'soft' for you
4. or it's because of something else




SO I'LL POST A DIFFERENT GENRE OF SEXY VIDEOS in my next post...

Gelo my best bud recommends SEX & the CITY –
it’s the FUNNIEST and WITTIEST series he's ever seen... he has seen many episodes but he hasn't seen the entire series, he would like to watch it all with me...and I told him yeah maybe... hehe


Gelo's comments: this is a bad promo pic, everyone knows SAMANTHA outshines CARRIE. Samantha shouldve been the lead star...
How can a drag-queen-looking woman be a leadstar?
I've seen some Asian trannies who look more womanly than her (I even forgot her real name, I just know her as Carrie Bradshaw..hehehe)...
just my 2 cents worth... jejeje...- Gelo


GELO's comments: Just look at the cast, CARRIE BRADSHAW stands out because she's the only one who doesn't look like a real woman.] I kinda like her character but a prettier and lady-looking girl (doesn't have to be blonde) would've been better for the role...



(

Gelo's comments: FOR THE RECORD, HEROES is the only TV series I have seen from season 3 ep 1 to the latest episode, season 3 ep 22. I usually watch this alone in my room. Cuz im the only one addicted to it. so I laugh, cry, get excited/surprised/amazed, etc ALONE... And YES, you guys, HEROES is the only TV series ive seen that will make you experience all of these EMOTIONS in one show!!! it's the BEST!!!!
Yatta! I just love the Japanese guy Hiro Nakamura! He's hilarious!

I promised Gelo I'll watch the entire series with him next week/month 'cause I also love sci-fi stuff... X-men, Superman, Batman, Spiderman etc fan ako



Gelo: SEX COMEDY is my fave film-genre because it makes you feel great and you can rewind and masturbate to the sex scenes once you're done laughing....LOL...
And I also recommend this FRENCH MOVIE,

it's actually one of my mottos - Gelo

No comments:

Post a Comment